By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age. We reserve the right to cancel any orders where we are unsure of this.
All prices are quoted in pounds sterling. We reserve the right to change prices without notice. All prices include VAT at the current rate. VAT invoice upon request.
There are currently 2 ways you can make payments through the online shop. One is to make card payments via Stripe which is the option selected by default. The other option is via PayPal which is still one of the safest ways to make payments online. You can still use your debit or credit card this way even if you don’t have a PayPal account.
Delivery charges per order:
- 1st Bag in a Box = £11 for 10 litres & £12 for 20 litres
- Each additional Bag in a Box = £9 for 10 litres & £11 for 20 litres
Charges apply to mainland England, Wales, Southern and central Scotland only. For delivery to Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and the Isles of Scilly please contact us for individual quotations.
Please note we only deliver within the UK and use UK Mail.
- We normally dispatch and deliver within 5 working days of the order being taken, however depending on how busy we are the majority are dispatched and delivered within 2-3 working days.
- Orders are usually delivered between 7am – 7pm Monday to Friday
What happens if I’m not in when my order is delivered?
- If there is nowhere to leave your cider safely, the courier will leave the contact details of the local depot, and you will be able to get in touch directly to arrange a re-delivery at a more convenient time, or arrange to collect the cider directly from their depot.
- You can also select to leave your cider in a safe place such as a garage, coal shed or neighbour at the checkout stage – just mention this in the “Order Notes” section. This allows the delivery people to leave the cider without a signature in a safe place.
Where do we deliver and what are the charges?
- We deliver our ciders anywhere in mainland England, Wales, Southern and central Scotland for £11 for 10 litres & £12 for 20 litres and then £9 for 10 litres & £11 for 20 litres for any additional boxes.
- For delivery to Northern Ireland, The Scottish Highlands + Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and the Isles of Scilly please call for an individual quote.
- Unfortunately we do not deliver outside of the UK.
Refunds & Returns
In the unlikely event that your order was damaged in transit we will happy offer a refund or replacement. Just drop us a line on 07770 531 621, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to resolve the problem as quickly as possible. Please contact us before returning any goods.