The Ring O’ Bells, Compton Martin is holding its 2nd annual Fayre on Sunday 4th May, from 12 noon ‘til dusk and we’ll be there in person – come & meet Ben Crossman & the team.
- Over 20 ‘Real’ farmhouse ciders
- Over 12 artisan cheese makers
- Live music from Old No 7 8: The Midsomer Norton & Radstock Brass Band
- The Mendip Morris Men
- Hog Roast & BBQ
- Guest speakers
- Yeo Valley Ice Cream
- Vintage Tractors
- Great Raffle Prizes
NEW for 2014
- ‘Taste & Rate’ your favourite cider competition
- Wild Game Cookery Demo by old country muckers Rob Collins & Greg Willings
- Taste Adventure
- Bushcraft Corner
- The Temperley Cider Bus
Day Entrance Fee £3.00
Under 12’s go free
(Half of the proceeds donated to Bristol Children’s Help Society)
There will be live music from two amazing artists Hudson Taylor and The Egg in the evening to round off this special day.
Evening Tickets £7 and available from the pub.
Call 01761 221 284 or email email@example.com
Visit www.ringobeIlscomptonmartin.co.uk/contact-us and sign up to our mailing list to be entered into the Special Prize Draw. Out of the first 100 people who sign up, 4 lucky people win a meal for TWO and get picked up in a chauffeur driven Rolls Royce!
Ring O’ Bells
Bristol, BS40 6JE
01761 221 284