Yes you read that correctly – we have an astonishing 4 ciders for you to sample at the forthcoming Nailsea & Backwell Beer and Cider Festival taking place from Fri 11th until Sun 13th July 2014. For the official festival website please click HERE.
Nailsea & Backwell RFC
West End Park
Tel: 01275 810818
For more information & directions please click HERE.
Advance tickets cost £8.00 (please click HERE for more details), and include your commemorative glass, programme with tasting notes, your wristband, and a token for your first beer. Tickets on the Day will cost £10.00.
Your ticket entitles you to entry for all sessions over the three days.
- Friday 6.00 till 11.00pm; (no live music at this moment)
- Saturday Noon till 11.00pm (music stops at 10.00)
- Sunday Noon till 8.00pm (music stops at 6.00)
Beers & Ciders
The 4 that we’ll be providing are:-
- Crossman’s Home Orchard Special 7.0%
- Crossman’s Puxton Dry 6.0%
- Crossman’s Shipham Sweet 6.0%
- Crossman’s Yomore Please! 6.0%