Swadlincote Sausage & Cider Family Festival 2014.
Saturday 26th July 11:00 – 22:00
Sunday 27th July 11:00 – 21:00
@ Maurice Lea Park, Church Gresley, Swadlincote, DE11 9NW
SORRY NO DOGS ALLOWED 🙁
ALL TICKETS TO BE BOUGHT ON THE GATE
There are no advance tickets so please arrive early as we can only allow a certain amount of people in…..
Here are the prices for Each Day:
CAR PARKING ON GRESLEY COMMON IS FREE.
Entrance Fee BEFORE 5PM
Over 16’s & Adults £5 //Under 16’s £4 //Under 3’s Free
Entrance Fee AFTER 5PM
Over 16’s & Adults £8 //Under 16’s £6 //Under 3’s Free.
ONLY FOOD & DRINK PURCHASED ON SITE CAN BE BOUGHT ON SITE. Sorry but you can’t bring any in.
We are giving out FREE bottled drinking water and Soft drinks are very cheap from £1. However we will of course allow baby food in.
Full SIA Registered Security will be on site at all times.
Challenge 25 Proof of age will be required to purchase Alcohol.
If you look under 25 please bring ID to enable you to be served alcohol. Please drink responsibly. www.drinkaware.co.uk
FULL LIST OF CIDERS & ALES
All Pints £3.50 // Half £2.00
- 1. Double Vision Strawberry Fruit Cider (5.3%) – Medium sweet Cider made with Strawberry’s for a wonderful sweet taste to complement the Apple.
- 2. Tumbledown Summer Fruit Cider (4.0%) – An easy drinking mix of summer fruits and medium cider.
- 3. Happy Daze Medium Cider (4.5%) – Fruity, apply aroma, well balanced finish. A light and very easy to drink medium cider.
- 4. Thundering Molly Medium Cider (5.2%) – A well rounded medium cider. Fresh and fruity with a lovely apple aroma. Gorgeous golden colour and a well-balanced finish.
- 5. Farmer Jim’s Medium Cider (5.0%) – This medium, golden coloured cider is our most popular. Its crisp, appley flavour is perfectly balanced with a subtle sweetness.
- 6. Richies Leg Bender Medium Cider (6.0%) – Fruity and rich with plenty of tannins and a soft sweet finish. Very nice.
- 7. Crossmans Prime Farmhouse Medium Cider (6.0%) 🙂 – Ben’s premium farmhouse cider. A traditional dry cider with a smooth finish.
- 8. Farmer Jim’s Perry Cider (4.5%) – A clear, medium perry, made with real perry pears! Mellow and delicately flavoured.
- 9. Rekordalig – Strawberry & Lime Cider (can)- Swedish delicious cider made with real fruit.
- 10. Reverend Eaton Ale (4.5%) – Fruity hoppy aroma. Delicate strawberry hops, pear, honey, vanilla, and bready malty afters. Ridiculously creamy mouth feel.
- 11. Narrow Boat Ale (4.3%) – A Pale Amber Bitter With A Short Crisp Hoppy Aftertaste
- 12. Carling (Can) – Lager
We have a large selection of soft drinks for Children for £1.
Cocktails – All cocktails only £3… You have to try at least one!
Frozen Fresh Strawberry/Mango/Raspberry Daiquiris
A SELECTION OF THE SAUSAGES WE WILL BE SERVING SO FAR ARE:
All the sausages come in large size and are £3.50 with all the trimmings.
- HICKORY SMOKED PULLED PORK SAUSAGE – A traditional pork sausage with added American hickory Smokey notes to add to the flavor!
- PORK & LEEK – A Mouth watering flavor of leek, pepper, nutmeg & mace to give the pork a true profile of its own.
- HOT & SPICY – A port sausage with a Kick of Chilli & Red & Green Peppers to give you heat whilst still enjoying the flavor.
- YE OLDE ENGLISH – A traditional butchers pork sausage with a combination of spices & herbs to give you a traditional old English taste.
- BURGERS – Beef & Cracked Black Pepper Burger
All of the above is subject to change.